Imaginary Startup Landing Page

Looks great! Well done. Personally, I’d make avocado move with scrolling, I’m not a huge fan of this trend of making static background item that doesn’t move. It fits very well on some sites but they typically use it in between blocks and have some photo or another cool image. In your case it seems like the main item on the site, so it would do well to move along with text. But that’s just my personal opinion :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice. Would think about a container rather than a container fluid. I like the parallax scrolling.

1 Like

Very attractive. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I’d like to see a bit of explanatory text. I think I get it . You are an online order food provider? Not clear.

1 Like

It should be working on iPad/iPhone now. Thanks again for the feedback!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

Beautiful page, but one thing i notice that when login is pressed it does not notify about empty Email or password field,it direct you towards captcha.

Looks good! My only suggestion would be to use different photos for the different plans.

1 Like

Looks awesome man! I checked on my Iphone 7 Plus and formatting looked great, also looked good on my desktop. Keep it up! I am about to start mine so watch out for it and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I look forward to seeing your finished project!