Your form looks okay @moustaph. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- It’s a bad UX for the user to have to delete text in the comment area in order to enter their own.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
Thanks for the feedback