In step 59 of basic css of camp cafee how to add fall back font as serif please help me with this

in step 59 of basic css of camp cafee how to add fall back font as serif please help me with this

you just put , after font, then write that

1 Like

can u write and send me please

Hello!
We do not provide the answer, so we all learn and retain the coding process for when we want to use it in the future.
Another important thing is to post your code using the Help that appears after three unsuccessful attempts at any step in Responsive Web Design.

To add the fallback font would be done by adding a comma and the name of the second font after the desired one.

Example of a fallback, using colors instead of font.

background-color: orange, green;

orange is the desired color, and green is the fallback color.

I hope this helps you.

Happy coding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

please rewrite this and send me please

Hello and welcome to FCC Forum, a community of people helping each other!

We do not provide the answer, so we all learn and retain the coding process for when we want to use it in the future.
Another important thing is to post your code using the Help that appears after three unsuccessful attempts at any step in Responsive Web Design.

To add the fallback font would be done by adding a comma and the name of the second font after the desired one.

Example of a fallback, using colors instead of font.

background-color: orange, green;

orange is the desired color, and green is the fallback color.

I hope this helps you.

Happy coding! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.