In the APPLIED ACCESSIBILITY section

Tell us what’s happening:
In this particular section after I followed the requirements its still not letting me run tests. For example ( Applied Accessibility: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark) There is only one div to change in this lesson however the systems doesnt acknowledge it. Should I skip this entire lesson instead?

Your code so far

<body>

<header>
   <h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1>
 </header>

<main>
<section id="stealth">
<h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>

<article>
<h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3>
</article>

<article>
<h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3>
</article>

</section>
<section id="combat">
<h2>Combat Training</h2>
<article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
 <article>
 <h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
   </section>
   <section id="weapons">
     <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
     <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
     <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
   </section>
 </main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.50.

Challenge: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

It’s something wrong with you computer?

The code you have shared works on my end. Please ensure that you have disabled any extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode and Ad Blocker), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

1 Like

No actually I had erase all my cookies and browsing history thank you for helping me

1 Like

Thank you I have gotten it to work by doing removing certain microsoft edge extensions by doing so.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.