Indent in HTML5 Elements

I am stuck on: " The main element should have two paragraph elements as children." It keeps telling me there is an error.

I think is because is not indented, how can I indent in this section?

<main>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere         rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

Indentation is not the issue. Your <main> element has only one <p></p> element as its child. You need to split the paragraph into two paragraph elements.

Hi, actually you shouldn’t split the paragraph in two.
The problem is that you have removed the pre-existing code of the challenge (never do that unless it has been asked by the challenge itself).
Reset the code and after that, you can add the second paragraph.
Than you have to wrap both the paragraphs with the main tag (like you did in your code, but with both the paragraphs inside).

Edit: the indentation in html is used only by us humans to make the code more readable :smile:. The computer won’t care about it, much like the comments. That’s the reason why it goes away when you minify a is file (remove unnecessary characters to reduce the file size).