Indents should be the easy part!?

Do you know how to indent a paragraph on a chromebook keyboard?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet   shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur</p>
<main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 13310.76.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.108 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hey @builder. Does your Chromebook keyboard have a “Tab” key? Try using it. If that doesn’t work, you may need to indent it using “Spacebar”. Apologies if I am wrong because I have only used Windows devices. Thanks.

if you are refereing to the video… that’s not your issue, also indentingn is just for humans, the machine manage anyway

you have two opening main tags, no closing one

1 Like

Thanks for this @paulsontech -you star!
Yes, there is a tab key but it only indents the 1st line, so I did do it manually using the space bar as you advised. I only had 5 lines of main text though -thank the Lord!

Hi @ilenia
Thanks for this. I did sort my ending main tag; but wanted to get the layout right too. Appreciated you spotting the missing tag -cheers.