Information security first task not workingggg

Tell us what’s happening:

above is the code pls help
hello im doing first task and i required helmet 3.21.3 and refresh it and checked the package.json and i found the 3.21.3 of helmet and then in myApp.js i require helmet by const helmet = require(‘helmet’); anddd itss telling please require helmet in package.json like loook its here “helmet”: “^3.21.3” thats it and its there why not accepting my project any helppp?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.120 Safari/537.36 AVG/77.2.2156.122.

Challenge: Install and Require Helmet

Link to the challenge:

Welcome, amadhoun.

This might be relevant, but it is difficult to tell, without seeing your code: Information Security first lesson - JavaScript - The freeCodeCamp Forum

the code sir

Thank you, for that.

It appears something has gone wrong with the cloning process. Your boilerplate is missing a lot of code. Specifically, in the server.js file (which is essential for the tests): boilerplate-infosec/server.js at gomix · freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-infosec (github.com)

I recommend you reclone the boilerplate and start again.

EDIT: Actually, it appears you did not clone the boilerplate at all? I recommend you head over to the first lesson, and use the provided link to either:

• Work on the project using Repl.it
  • Clone the boilerplate into whichever environment you want.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.