Information Security Projects - Stock Price Checker

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your project link(s)
Seems like i got some of the test to past but i could not get the others to pass. I tried to work it from a different perspective without any changes results.
solution: boilerplate-project-stockchecker (13) - Replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/108.0.1462.54

Challenge: Information Security Projects - Stock Price Checker

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/information-security/information-security-projects/stock-price-checker :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :sleepy: :face_exhaling: :woozy_face:

How do I connect DB to the database connecting string? And how do I get an IP address to Get likes for request? :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :smiling_face: :grinning: :blush: :innocent:

I’m still stuck on the other three projects but I got two done already but I would like your reply for the Stock Price Checker on the comment from the last reply.

You should have prior experience with both. You have already connected multiple times to a DB and one of the Express challenges had you log an IP.

How do you clone a repo in GitHub I couldn’t get the thing to clone and I’m am totally lost can you help me? :sneezing_face: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sneezing_face: :sob: :cry: :disappointed_ :cold_sweat:

Not sure how this relates to this thread?

Hi there,

I understand that you’re facing some difficulties with certain tests in the project. It can be frustrating when some tests pass while others do not, even after trying different approaches.

Is there a tutorial on how to accomplish the stock price project challenge. :nerd_face: :sleepy: :atom_symbol: :cold_face: :cold_sweat: :cry: :sneezing_face: :thinking:

That would defeat the purpose of the challenge.

Complete it the best you can and ask for help with what you need help with.

As an aside. Why do you have so many forks of the same projects?

E.g., boilerplate-mochachai (36) what is the point of having 36 forks of this project?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.