Information Security with HelmetJS - Set a Content Security Policy with helmet.contentSecurityPolicy()

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
how do i fix the nix error
Your project link(s)

solution: boilerplate-infosec - Node.js Repl - Replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Information Security with HelmetJS - Set a Content Security Policy with helmet.contentSecurityPolicy()

Link to the challenge:

It seems something went wrong went the boilerplate was created on replit. I suggested copying your code, click on the replit boilerplate code shown in challenge, and then pasting your code into the new one. You can delete the old one.

When I took these steps, your code passes the challenge.

ok so i located my code put it to the new myapp and now i dont have a mini test browser and for some reason i run file and i recieve

npm run start

fcc-infosec-challenges@0.0.1 start
node myApp.js

and code stops or otherwise i dont have a live address

Please post your new replit code link.

https://replit.com/@jhicks7884/boilerplate-infosec#myApp.js

how do i bring back the live browser in replit

I have no idea. Seems like replit is not working well today. I have the same issue when I fork your new project and try to run it.

My only suggestion is to use the starter boilerplate link again and keep trying till replit cooperates.

Out of curiosity, when you import the boilerplate to a new project, do you see any
messages from replit pop up? If so, please take a screenshot of them and post here.

so when i import a new one it started working but soon as i placed code in it it goes to the screen i pasted up above

wierd finally got it jeez bugggggssssss lol

Oh good. I was going to post the following video. Notice the messages in replit that show up near the end of the import. I think if that process does not finish completely, you could end up with weird things happening.

Peek 2022-10-29 11-10

1 Like