Install and setup Mongoose issues

Tell us what’s happening:
I am not able to pass the verification’s for the challenge " MongoDB and Mongoose - Install and Set Up Mongoose". All three fail. I am not sure what is wrong. I am using the repl.it link provided in the curriculum. My app appears to run and listen with no issues.

I have tried various syntax corrections and differences but I have no idea what the problem is.

Your code so far
.env
SECRET=
MADE_WITH=
MONGO_URI=mongodb+srv://joswald5292:Password1234@cluster0.bakwg.mongodb.net/test?retryWrites=true&w=majority
//I replaced with test but this doesn’t seem to have made a difference.

myApp.js (without FCC comments)

var mongodb = require(‘mongodb’);
const mongoose = require(‘mongoose’);
mongoose.connect(process.env.MONGO_URI,{ useNewUrlParser: true, useUnifiedTopology: true });

Package.json
{
“name”: “fcc-mongo-mongoose-challenges”,
“version”: “0.0.1”,
“description”: “A boilerplate project”,
“main”: “server.js”,
“scripts”: {
“start”: “node server.js”
},
“dependencies”: {
“body-parser”: “^1.15.2”,
“express”: “^4.12.4”,
“mongoose”: “^5.9.20”,
“mongodb”: “^3.0.0”
},
“engines”: {
“node”: “4.4.5”
},
“repository”: {
“type”: “git”,
“url”: “https://hyperdev.com/#!/project/welcome-project
},
“keywords”: [
“node”,
“hyperdev”,
“express”
],
“license”: “MIT”
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.125 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Install and Set Up Mongoose

Link to the challenge:

I have done some more research and I am getting some errors when submitting to FCC. It appears to be some sort of CORS error. Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

I figured this out. You have to submit the link to the page and not the link to the repl.it. The only way I have found to get this link is to copy it from the browser preview. Hope this helps someone else.

I had the same issue, just don’t use the env way. To pass the test I paste the link direct into the mongoose. connect:

const mongoose = require('mongoose');
mongoose.connect('mongodb+srv://USER_NAME:PASSWORD@Cluster0.8aiv6.mongodb.net/<Cluster0>?retryWrites=true&w=majority', { useNewUrlParser: true, useUnifiedTopology: true });