I might not have created the project correctly, but I am not sure I understand the instructions in the JS(Babel) pane for completing the project. The instructions I see are as follows:
- Select the project you would like to complete from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “RUN TESTS” button to run the tests against the blank pen.
- Click the “TESTS” button to see the individual test cases.
(should all be failing at first)
- Start coding! As you fulfill each test case, you will see them go from red to green.
- As you start to build out your project, when tests are failing, you should get helpful errors along the way!
I don’t see a drop down menu, a “Run Tests” button, or a “Test” button. I was hoping you could help me with what I have either done wrong in setting up the project or in where the controls (buttons) for the test.
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.81 Safari/537.36
Challenge: Build a Tribute Page
Link to the challenge: