Instructions on projects

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi there,

I am a bit unsure what is or is not expected from the projects. I understand a page needs to have same funcion as the example but I wonder is it fine if I repeat or help myself with the code from example or to learn how to make the same page as example or would it be better if I did completely diferent page with same functionallity.
Who will see the results and or how are they graded?
Thank you for any help.

Kind regards,
Albert Dingman

Your code so far
Build a Tribute Page

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Welcome to the forums @Starman11.
The build instructions for each of the projects say that your page should be “functionally similar” to the example and to “give it your own personal style”

Following each of the user stories will give you a page that is functionally similar.

The projects aren’t just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.

Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.

Your projects will be seen by forum users if you post a link asking for either help (Curriculum Help -->Certification Projects) or feedback (Curriculum Help -->Project Feedback).

Projects are not graded. From the instructions;
You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js.

The tests ensure that your project meets all the user stories. The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,
congratulation on getting through with your training and being able to coding your own projects.

Most programmers learn by googling their problems and finding the most efficient solution.
You should familiarize yourself with the concept of problem solving and utilizing resources available.
definiately checkout stackoverflow and CSS-tricks – Chris Coyier wrote some great articles on CSS.

best of luck to you