Internal link to footer html exercise

Hello,

I started the html curriculum and have done half a dozen exercises, but now I have got to the one where you put ‘Jump To Bottom’ as an internal link to the footer. The problem is it won’t let me type in the footer so I can’t complete the exercise. Now I can’t move on to the next exercise. Is there a way I can move on even if I don’t complete it? I deally I can complete it of course. Any help appreciated.

Rob

Hello~!

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Thank you Ilenia. I am using a laptop. I’ll check ou the Ask for help button.

Rob

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.