Introduction to HTML5 Elements can't go forwards

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi, I’m not really sure what am doing wrong/ why I can’t proceed. I’ve looked at other forum posts for this topic and can’t see what I’ve done wrong.

Thank you!

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

That solution worked for me on my computer.

Just a guess but maybe copy your solution, refresh the browser and then paste the solution back into a fresh browser window.

1 Like

Thank you but that doesn’t seem to work either, and it won’t let me progress on other subjects as well :frowning:

Hmmmm… if you can’t get that solved you could skip that one for now. Click Curriculum button to see table of contents.

1 Like

I tried that too but every page won’t let me go forwards even though I can’t spot a mistake

I’m guessing it has to be your browser. Try restarting browser. Maybe even restart the computer.

If that doesn’t work your browser is probably caching some information that needs to be flushed out. If that is situation there are forum topics on that kind of thing but try restarting things first.

1 Like

I’ll give that a go, thank you!

Are you by any chance using Edge, IE, or Safari as your browser? These have decided not to implement new features of JS and CSS according to web standards and as a result they often exhibit unintended (and frustrating) behavior.

3 Likes

I tried restarting my laptop, that didn’t work - yes I’m using Edge at the moment, would changing to Chrome solve the problem?

It works on Chrome, Thank you!