Introduction to HTML5 Elements help!

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Hi!
What issue are you facing?

not sure what i did wrongly here, btw do you have any idea why the “get a hint” button is missing?

You’ve forgotten to wrap your p elements in a main element :wink:

@anon38736429 is right !

you should do this :

<main>  **opening main tag**
<p>
Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
</p>

<p>
Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.
</p>

</main>  **and closing main tag**
2 Likes

thank you so much, but hey have you got any idea why the “get a hint”

button is missing? i used to be able to perform the tests quicker but now i have to keep posting on the forum and its really slowing me down

You are welcome!

I think the reason why we don’t have the Get Hint button anymore, its just they want us to find solutions by ourselves using the RSA (Read Search Ask) method.

I think this the best way for us; because we read more, search more so we get more Hints not just for only that specific question or subject.

Hope this help! :wink:

1 Like

alright thanks so much for your help! but it seems like i can only post 3 questions a day :confused:

I am sorry for that. I didn’t know. As I don’t really post more than 2 question per day.

But what u can do is, copy the title of the challenge you’are stuck on; say “Introduction to HTML5”, come on this forum and paste it in the Search input. Submit and you’ll get all answers and questions relating to it.

Hope this help.

Thanks so much your reply helped!!

1 Like

Please help me with, how themain element should have two paragraph elements as children in HTML5