Introduction to HTML5 Elements - Need help

I’m totally new to coding and am stuck with the following:

Your code should have one main element.
The main element should have two paragraph elements as children.

What should the main element be?

Thanks

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<section>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</section>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Try replacing “section” with “main”.

There is an HTML5 element called main.

<main>
   <section>
      <p>
      This is a section of my main element!
      </p>
   </section>

<section>
      <p>
      This is another section.
      </p>
   </section>
</main>

It looks like it doesn’t like your section tags. I wasn’t able to pass the challenge tests with the section tags either, but I was able to get this to pass the tests when I removed them:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
    <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>