Irritation in programming

Again, please stop trolling.

freeCodeCamp Code of Conduct

Trolling includes posting inflammatory comments to provoke an emotional response or disrupt discussions.

Your unsupported comments demeaning modern education are not appropriate.

I still think Java was a mistake that shouldn’t have happened and if they didn’t market it the way they did (write once run anywhere) it probably wouldn’t be. C# could probably be said to do the same thing today because of .NET Core and I think it is far better than Java.

Read the room dude. If everyone in the room said you smelled bad, would you convince yourself that everyone just had a bad nose?

Okay. So, I cannot speak truth? Truth is not allowed? It will never change if no one says anything about it.

I do not understand what you mean by this?

I think you have a rather rose-tinted view of the past.

Sadly, it does not work like that except in extremely simple cases. It would be nice if it did, but that approach breaks down, quickly. Because you hit, say step 2, and there isn’t step 3, there’s step 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d. And 3a goes to step 4a, 4b, 4d and so on

Anything that goes step 1, step 2, step 3 is making deliberate choices as to which path to stick to – that may be a good path! But by necessity it will cut off the other paths

1 Like

Well said…and on previous notes about freeCodeCamp code of conduct…after I went and read it…I will delete all posts! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.