Note-Its advised to switch of the dark mode extension.It looks good in light mode.
I think your page looks good. Just a couple of things.
Don’t forget to include the test suite in all of your projects. Also, for me, the spacing between bullet points seems a little close. It might be nice to have a little bit of space between the list items.
@jwikins.oboe Thanx for your advice and i will improve on.
Your page looks good @jassi369. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- You have a typo in the timeline. It’s why “The iPod” is not bold.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “here” is not accessible