Is it my mistake or something else?

Tell us what’s happening:
So I ran into the same problem with the previous exercise. The code I had matched the one in the hint but for some reason it didn’t work with mine. I even wrote mine and then copy pasted the one in the hint section and I didn’t see any reason. I don’t know what the problem is and this is super frustrating. Please let me know if I have a mistake on my code or if its something else.

Your code so far

<style>
.red-text {
  color: rbg (255, 0, 0);
}
.orchid-text {
  color: rgb (218, 112, 214);
}
.sienna-text {
  color: rgb (160, 82, 45);
}
.blue-text {
  color: rgb (0, 0, 255);
}
</style>

<h1 class="red-text">I am red!</h1>

<h1 class="orchid-text">I am orchid!</h1>

<h1 class="sienna-text">I am sienna!</h1>

<h1 class="blue-text">I am blue!</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Use RGB to Mix Colors

Link to the challenge:

Try removing the space you have between “rgb” and the inputs - i.e.:

.orchid-text {
    color: rgb(218, 112, 214);
}

and see if that does the trick! I assume by not working you mean you are seeing all the text, but it is all black :slight_smile:

So I took away th space between the rbg and the parenthesis and it still didn’t work. I ended up copy pasting the color code on the right to my code and it finally worked but when i type it in letter for letter it doesn’t work.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem and why is it?

I don’t want to run into it later and it cause a problem and me still not know. If anyone knows please let me know!

there was also this here to fix - do not worry, typos are the bane of every programmer, totally normal errors

Oh my god! Thank you!