Is it possible to redo projects before portfolio website?

I am currently working on the responsive web design certification, and I have completed the first four projects. However, I am not happy with the appearance of my projects, so I am planning to redo them before I start working on my portfolio website.

I am wondering if there are any tips or resources that anyone can recommend for redoing projects. I am particularly interested in learning how to improve the overall appearance of my websites, such as using better typography, colors, and layout.

I am also wondering if anyone has any advice for creating a portfolio website that showcases my projects in the best possible light. I want to make sure that my portfolio is professional and easy to navigate.

Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

This post clearly states your question in the beginning, and it also provides some additional context about your situation. This will help the people who respond to your post to understand your needs and give you more helpful answers.

Hello and welcome!

(Psst, did you get some AI help? You should delete the last paragraph :wink:.)

These videos are a good start:

Kevin Powell is one of the best YouTubers for frontend work.

Also this website:
https://anthonyhobday.com/sideprojects/saferules/

If you follow these guides, you can start to make your projects look professional.

There is a lot of information online about how to improve a portfolio.
However you may wish to look for case studies, such as posts by people who talk about and show the portfolio that got them hired.

It can also be helpful to look for interviewers that talk about what they look for in a portfolio for companies you’d like to work at.

For the design aspect, you could search up:
Colour theory
UI UX design
Web design psychology