Is it still posible

hey there new here im 32 yers old…wana change carer so is it still posibble to be self tought web dev or deegre is a must

Hi there and welcome to our community!

I will give you the short answer. Others with more experience may expand on this.
You do not need a degree to become a professional developer.
You can be entirely self-taught.

If you want to become a web developer you have come to the right place. I’d recommend starting your learning path with the curriculum here and work through the certifications from top to bottom, starting with Responsive Web Design.

There is a great community of learners and professionals right here who can help you on your journey.

Good luck!

1 Like

is English a second language for you? there are spelling and grammar errors which should have been caught by a spell check. its important, it took me a long time to accept capitalizing “I” lol.
32 years old? you have all the time in the world. when you get older, like 50, you realize you were still a puppy at that stage. But american society and marketing put an emphasis on youth, something else you dont fully appreciate until you are no longer young. you are STILL very young and have time to make 10 career changes if not more. best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.