Is software engineer salaries will be higher or lower from nowadays

Hi everyone,
I have a question about software engineer salary in feature.

Is software engineer salaries will be higher or lower from nowadays ?

I’ve been an increase in salary ranges lately and the trend will likely continue as tech skills are still very much in demand.

2 Likes

Hi, an increase in the average salary is expected, this is due to the increasing demand for technical skills and the growth of Tech industry. However don’t expect an extraordinary increase. Even tough the Demand is increasing, the Supply of developers, (and aspiring developers) is also increasing around the world(Online Education, Career Changing, attractive benefits etc).
As a former Economist I must say that theoretically wages are equal to the productivity of workers. More in a honest way, that means the following: You have the opportunity of winning more, as long as your occupation contributes in a great proportion to the general productivity of the industry.
Fortunately you need a very complex set of skills and capabilities to be a developer, so, the predictions are optimistic.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.