Is this a good book?

I don’t have that particular book, but I do have other books by that publisher in that OO series. They are good books, but they are typically quite old, and they are more applicable to large software engineering software projects and not necessarily web development. It gets really confusing with all the different methodologies and types of software projects. I think that particular book is meant more for something like a software manager that is trying to squeeze all the dollars out of his/her project and make his team more efficient. I think you are searching for a methodology to plan and organize a project before you actually dive in. This is a good article that accomplishes that. Keep in mind, there are many many ways to do this.

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/10-steps-to-plan-better-so-you-can-write-less-code-ece655e03608#.s31qtgq1d

Another - I have only started this course, but in the early stages it also defines a methodology to plan and organize a project before you get started. It is based on ASP.NET:

And one more:

1 Like