Issue finishing first section

I finished the Basic HTML and HTML 5 section but on the last segment, each time I hit “Run tests” it hangs indefinitely and forces me to close down my browser tab. I have tried leaving it for 10+ minutes. I tried refreshing the web page. I don’t know what else to do.

I missed a “/” at the end of the body section of the challenge. While this is my mistake, it seems illogical that the ‘test’ readout would make the segment crash rather than give me a ‘mistake’ message like all the previous segments.

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.