Issue Submitting First RWD Project

Hi there @nhcarrigan,

I have been taking the new Responsive Web Design course for a few weeks now. I am currently on the first certification project and I can not seem to tell whether I am making progress or not. I also don’t know how to submit my work when finished. Please could you guide me on this?

Thanks.

You can Run the tests, it will mark the passing and the failing ones. Once you pass all the tests, you will receive a modal to submit (you can submit, or close the modal and continue working until you have a project that you like)

That’s the thing, its not marking the tests.

try to reload the page, clean cache, deactivate browser extensions, update your browser, try a different browser

What browser would you recommend to use?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Responsive Web Design Updates

I would say a GitHub Issues.

I would say Google Chrome, but it also happens that Google Chrome doesn’t work and issues are solved changing browser. Not Safari tho.

1 Like

I’m currently using Google Chrome and this is what it looks like. :point_up:t5: :point_up:t5: :point_up:t5:
Is there anything I’m not doing right?( Not talking about the code BTW)

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion but my problem is that I can’t submit my work and I have tried everything @ilenia suggested.

The Ask For Help button gives us your code and information about your browser.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.