Issue with console

I am on Javascript basics lesson. The console is not working like it used to. It does not show live preview and when I run test it shows the result for every tests it conducts (mostly four results), is it new feature or

Try another browser delete/cookies catch

1 Like

I am sorry to tell you it is still the same actually. I mostly use browser in incognito mode which I think does not save any cookies. (may be I am wrong).

that’s how it is behaving since update

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Actually I am not used to with Git, although I tried to report there. (I was referred such by you from another post if you remember. :crazy_face:). But I have started to learn that one too, otherwise I was thinking I will learn it after I complete Javascript and front end libraries. But thanks again for helping me out.

there is the button to create issues: https://github.com/freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp/issues/new/choose

also note that GitHub and Git are not the same thing

1 Like

I did it and thanks for the link.