Issue with technical documentation section

I feel like the whole section is in reverse order. The piano and painting projects are the only ones that explain many of the techniques used in the first project. Still got through it, but it was weird that the first project had almost no explanation for most of the stuff you were doing, while the last ones actually explained it.

I’m still on the coffee one, and I have to search all over the place to find out how to do anything. Just now it took me wayyy too long to find out I needed a comma between the existing class selector and the one they asked me to add to it. I had to do like 3 searches to locate someplace that made it clear. They didn’t bother to tell me that! And this is only the 20th time something like this has happened and I’m not even half way through the second exercise.

1 Like

Hm, I didn’t have that much trouble until the third section of projects. Maybe it’s just because I have done all of the legacy html/css projects a long while ago (aside from the ones u have to do on your own).

I’m familiar with old-style HTML but went in another direction before CSS really got going. So I have to go find out the most basic things. Not sure why they don’t just tell us how to do the things they’re telling us to do.
On the other hand, the more I do get, the less I have to search. Some of what I try is working, so maybe I’m getting the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.