Issue with the tutorial

Hey everyone,

I am quite stumped since i copied the code from the solution and it still won’t work. The concept seemed self-explanatory to me and i both typed in the solution and copied it, but it still won’t be accepted.
Maybe I’m just being stupid and overlooking something simple, but i don’t seem to find the issue.

**Your code so far**

<style>
div {
  border-radius: 20px;
  width: 70%;
  height: 400px;
  margin: 50px auto;
  background-image: linear-gradient(35deg, #CCFFFF, #FFCCCC);
}

</style>

<div></div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:98.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/98.0

Challenge: Create a Gradual CSS Linear Gradient

Link to the challenge:

Hello @leaguebaws and welcome to the forum!

I tried with the code you have and it passed the test. Are you using any dark mode extensions on your browser? That might be the issue

Hello tori,

thank you for the reply, but this doesn’t seem to be the issue. I deactivated all of my extensions and it still does not work.

However, i pasted the same code into a blank browser (microsoft edge) and it worked right away. So the issue seems to be related to the browser somehow.

Anyhow, thanks for the help!

Hi @leaguebaws,

Sometimes it can be related to the version of the browser you are using, also if the zoom of the page is different than 100% or, as said @tori-pak, that you are maybe using extensions such as Adblock or dark mode. Just in case the next time you meet a trouble maybe it can help too :wink:

Some alternate Suggestions that Kevin has :

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.