Issues with CSS

Hi, I’m working on the CSS portion of the program and am stuck on creating a smaller-image class for an image element. The zoom is at 100 percent like instructed. Any help would be great!

Link to challenge s’il vous plaît?

Hey @tgregory54 ,
Whenever you need help with any of the Freecodecamp challenges, use the “Ask For Help” button on your challenge page. It gives the link to the challenge as well as post the code properly here on forum.
And, when you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make the code easier to read.

Ok, first thing is, don’t forget when you create a class on CSS to use the period before it, like it:

.small-image {
    width: 100px
}

Secondly, check for mispelling of the class or attributes (trust me, I’ve lost the count of how many times I’ve typed “widht”.)

Finally, apply the class to the image tag using class = “small-image”. In HTML the class doesn’t need the period before it and must be between double quotes. Also be sure if the class in HTML and CSS are written exactly the same, without any mispelling.

I hope I was of any help! :smiley: