It seems theres something wrong

Tell us what’s happening:

maybe i missed something

Your code so far

function reusableFunction() {
console.log("Hi World");
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.111 Safari/537.36 OPR/72.0.3815.186.

Challenge: Write Reusable JavaScript with Functions

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hey @BigBabyBoy!

You are almost there. You just need to call the function and it will work. Remember the instructions say that you can call a function by writing its name followed by parenthesis.

Hope that helps!

i’m sorry how do i do that

I am going to copy and paste from the instructions

functionName();

Hope that helps!

It might help to think of it like this:

Functions are storage containers for jobs you want done. But they don’t know when they are needed until you call them. You do that by saying the name of the function and add ()

In this example, the job is to log the string “Hi, World” to the console. You have a function called reusableFunction() whose job it is to do that. Now, just call it so it will do its job.

Hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

i wonder when i’m gonna be able to solve questions so neasily as y’all

Keep practicing, we all started from zero.

2 Likes

if you had a lot of struggle, once you finish the Basic JavaScript section you may think of doing it all again. In this way you can also see your own progress.

2 Likes

its been one hard lesson after another

What don’t you understand sir?

You have to remember that not only are you learning javascript but you are also learning programming basics. It just takes time like the other posters mentioned.

1 Like