Iterate Through the Keys of an Object with a for...in Statement - Missing Link for "Get A Hint"

Tell us what’s happening:
When I click on the link for “Get A Hint”, it’s giving a 404 page.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.157 Safari/537.36.

1 Like

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

1 Like

Thanks ArielLeslie! I will do that. I couldn’t see a link or anything on the actual post that gave me that information. Is there something that tells us where we can make these suggestions or reports?

1 Like

I think that the “Report a Bug” button was removed from the challenges because almost every time someone submitted a “bug”, they just weren’t answering the challenge correctly. Now we want to make sure that campers ask for help before jumping to the conclusion that a challenge has a bug.

The “Found a Bug” section on our GitHub README will take you to this How to Report a Bug article.