I've completed this challenge button not working

I put the link to the completed challenge and when I press “I’ve completed this challenge” nothing happens. It doesn’t say challenge complete. I’ve tried restarting the chrome browser and my computer but it still doesn’t work.

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

What is the link you are submitting to the form?

its the code pen URL. The funny thing is that I’ve completed the first challenge (tribute page) and it worked so I really don’t know the problem

What’s the specific URL?

I ask this because we’ve recently added validation to the form that ensures you aren’t submitting the URL to the test suite pen by mistake - when this validation fails, the submit button is disabled and you should see a message below the input box.

this is the URL I inputted https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/MJjpwO?editors=1100.
under the input box I get the message “Remember to submit your own work.” even though it is

That’s the link to the freeCodeCamp test suite pen.

You’ll need to sign in (or sign up) for CodePen, then fork that pen and save your work to your own account.

That did it thank you so much