Izuchukwu Portfolio project

Hey, I just completed my portfolio project.
I need your feedback.

Here is the link > https://izu-portfolio.vercel.app/portfolio.html

Hey Walter,

congrats on your project, great job so far! :clap:

Clearly seeing that you are making steady progress.

My ideas:

• you can add tests by adding <script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script> to your HTML code

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your HTML code
    • CSS: paste your CSS code
    • you will see some small errors, but most of them are recurring that’s totally normal and I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by increasing the consistency of your page; you can read more about it here; e.g. on my widescreen your What we do items are in a row, but your Featured projects are in a column;

• on my wide screen, I’m having a hard time to read the content, because the content seems to be very big; to read the whole site, I have to space down 6 times.

In general, I’m not a big fan of a Skills section that lists some buzzwords:

• employers and clients buy services/problem solving, that’s why you have the What we do section
  • if you want to show your skills, show some good projects; e.g. you have React on your skills list, but I can’t see any React project on your Github
  • if you want to have some buzzwords, I would try to connect them to your projects, e.g. here you can see how I do this:
    Screenshot_2020-08-30_08-27-40

Keep up the good work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Miku, thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it a lot.

I have made the corrections to the html and CSS through the links you pasted, thanks once more.
About the page readability, I will make the corrections.

I will like to have some buzzwords too. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Bravo,bravo,bravo,it’s nice,Keep up the good work😉

1 Like

Thank you very much.

You are very much welcome,If you have any other website and you want someone to give feedback I am very much available.

1 Like

I appreciate your care. Thank you very much.

1 Like