Jab Jab Javascript - review needed!

The course is now available for $290 something but it’s expensive for me.I don’t think it’s a scam but the course is for those who really want to try hard and just don’t be there to complete the course and projects that’s why he open and closes course registration.

Tenzin’s teaching style is so cool. Jab Jab JavaScript content is awesome.honestly .I even try find pirate link to the course.Because I can’t afford the fee.I will recommend it.try it
There is a 200$ COVID DISCOUNT ALSO

Hey man, could you contact me

I got some questions regarding that course.
I am currently using Qazi’s JS course so please do contact me.

did the course get fixed? it is showing the site is not reachable

I dipped my feet in coding last year, with FCC as my primary learning tool.

I had absolutely no prior coding experience and found just the syntax itself very difficult. I struggled a lot with the FCC algorithm sections, and Tenzin’s algorithm videos on YouTube helped me quite a bit. I found his explanation very clear and makes a lot of sense compared to other people. For each algorithm I probably watched 3-5 videos. I had thought about enrolling in JJJ, but didn’t quite pull the trigger due 1) cost, and 2) I didn’t think my understanding in code was sufficient enough to make the most of the course, since there are so much FREE materials out there on the web.

I coded on and off for a little bit of time, and dived into it much more seriously when covid-19 shut down hit and I had all the time in the world to focus on coding. In the last 2 months, I finally felt decent with my general baseline knowledge in programming where I can actually breakdown and understand materials that I’m reading. I repeated through all the FCC JS algorithms again and was able to do most of them myself without having to look anything up. That’s when I felt like I needed a more structured approach and JJJ popped back in my mind. I was pretty happy to see the $200 discount. I debated for a little bit and finally signed up.

I’m only 2-3 weeks in and so far 90% of the materials are things I already know (eg. fundamental JS, building sliding navbar), but it’s already well worth it. He explains things very well and the course has a great structure to guide you through what you need to know. In addition, even things I thought I knew, he offers that additional 10% industry standard method and other tricks that probably would’ve taken me longer to find out. Overall, I think this will save you a lot of time poking around and making a structure for yourself.

How much you get out of this will ultimately be up to you though. He unlocks sections weekly. So far I run through each section within a day or two. But he emphasizes that to be great, you need to. take what he teaches you and REPEAT them until you master it.

I’m glad I took this approach. I don’t think I would’ve benefited from this nearly as much 6 months ago. If you have absolutely no coding experience and you are still struggling with various array methods, I would recommend to load up on those skillset first because (so far) he hasn’t gotten deeply into how each method works. But at the same time it would be a waste of money (imo) to expect him to teach you those things that you can learn on your own.

Once you have a decent baseline but still often feel lost at time in terms of what project to build and what algorithm to solve (that’s how I felt), I think this is where this course shines.

One example of things I learned in the first week that I wouldn’t have otherwise learned is all the freaking VS plugins that’ll save you SO MUCH time!!

Just my two cents and personal opinion, hope this helps some people who are on the fence like I was. I also have a decent base income where $300 - $500 isn’t do-or-die for me.

I am happy to hear that you have a positive experience with the course, and I also decided to join the course so I was wondering when the course starts and how Long should I wait for it to start. I asked him via e-mail, but he hadn’t answered yet. If you have that kind of info to share with me I would me grateful!

You should be able to access the course once you purchase it.