My goal was to practice functional-programming principles, TDD, and code organization.
The hardest part in writing this was
- Writing in a clean concise scalable testable manner
- Which ES6 syntax I could use for conciseness
- On a MV
*Pattern, deciding the functionality logic on the
- Determining the functionality of the render method
Function wise I had these issues
- Debating on what arguments and parameters functions should have
- Trying to avoid functions with side effects
- Trying to avoid multiple return paths in a function
- Deciding how to group similar functions
- What I wrote below is pretty sloppy IMO but I need advice on what I can do better
I might have put too many design constraints and over-engineered it poorly, but I’m wondering what design patterns or things I could do to improve it.