JavaScript: Golf Code

I would go through the necessary steps if it were a user error, but it’s not. I checked my code against several posters yet all of the fixes they offered I had resolved or they weren’t necessary cause I did not make that syntax mistake. I couldn’t find help so I decided to stop and wait till today to try and see if it would work. I tried it again, but this time run and submit button just doesn’t work at all I tried both the shortcut ctrl + enter and the actual on-screen button. If I click it , the button still goes black and then is not after I’ve no longer selected it, but nothing happens.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

My post gives a reason for that my code is not the problem the interface is not working properly.

Ok. Well without your code I cannot do a single thing to try to replicate your error.

Using that button also provides us basic information about your browser environment which helps us understand what’s happening.

My code is not the issue the physical website is not running any tests

I still can’t begin to try to replicate when you provide nothing for me to use… so please use that Ask for Help button to give us the basic information we need for troubleshooting.

Whatever you can go back to whatever it was you were doing if your website doesn’t work that’s not my problem I’ll just click the next fing lesson

I want to help. I really do. But if you don’t give me any data, it is literally impossible for me to help. It’s highly unlikely that I will be able to just guess what is happening in your browser without the code and browser details provided by the Ask for Help button.

1 Like

I have verified that the challenge tests pass for correct solutions. If you share your code, I’d be happy to help you fix your solution.

2 Likes

I can also confirm the solution I just wrote works fine.
You want to know for sure if it is the website/browser acting up? back up your solution somewhere else, go copy the solution offered in hints and paste it in. If that solution works then I’m sorry there’s a mistake in your code.

I know it can be frustrating to be stuck on a coding problem. But people here are genuinely trying to help. So please just post the code next time on the off chance that it is your code.

2 Likes