Javascript - manipulating complex objects

I am having trouble with this assignment. It asks me to put in another album after the billy joel one, but do I add a break or something to signal that I have another album? Here’s my code. Idk I’ve been having a hard time with Javascript so I don’t think I’m explaining my problem well.

whoops sorry

var myMusic = [
  {
    "artist": "Billy Joel", 
    "title": "Piano Man",
    "release_year": 1973,
    "formats": [ 
      "CS", 
      "8T", 
      "LP" ],
    "gold": true

"artist": "Lorde",
     "title" : "Pure Heroine",
     "release_year": 2014,
       "mp3",
       "LP",
       "radio"],
   }

];

Your code is private to your browser and your account - we cannot see it - you will need to paste it here or in some code sharing site

This exercise is practice with objects - an object is collection of arbitrary things - each thing has a name - the javascript term is property - and a value i.e. the thing itself

arbitrary means each thing can be a number a string an object an array etc - anything

an object is marked by a pair of braces {...} - you put the things inside the braces following the property: value syntax

this differentiates an object from an array which is a collection of things between brackets [...] - an array is an indexed or ordered collection of things - since an array is ordered each thing in an array gets its index or position number as its name - so in bracket [...] notation there is no need to write the name/index of each thing separately since the order is visible - so only the thing/value itself needs to be written separated from other things with a comma

in this exercise myMusic is an array of album things - each album is an object so each album needs a separate pair of braces {...}

here is my code :

var myMusic = [
  {
    "artist": "Billy Joel", 
    "title": "Piano Man",
    "release_year": 1973,
      "CS", 
      "8T", 
      "LP" ],

"artist": "Lorde",