Javascript palindrome

I need to write a javascript for the foolowing

What do you have so far? We don’t like to do other people’s work for them here. But if you have tried something and want to know why it doesn’t work or have very specific questions, we can help you with that.

2 Likes

Yes sir. I have written a code. But it is not displaying alert box. Could you please help me

it is impossible to help you with a screenshot

you can share your code by sharing a repl or pen or fiddle (from repl.it / codepen / jsfiddle ) or simply pasting your code here

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

1 Like

Hi @vamsi123
1- Please copy and paste your codes as a text format not screenshot.
2- Use a screenshot software for taking pictures.

https://teknoturf-adapt.in.capgemini.com/mod/vpl/forms/edit.php?id=320&userid=236#.
This is very I have written the code.I am not able to copy the code.Could you please help me

Why does copy and paste not work? Even if this functionality has been locked off, nothing is stopping you writing it here, or somewhere publicly accessible like Codepen. To reiterate, it is not possible to help until you can provide an example of the code that’s causing the issue, you won’t get much help posting screenshots because people aren’t going to hand copy your code from a picture to somewhere they can test it.