javascript programming

everyone can do this just believe in yourself :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Thank you! Hope all is well!

You can!

Just be persistent.

I’m a few months in and still struggling with writing JS, making syntax errors for days, but I have learned to read JavaScript. Something I couldn’t do at the beginning of the year. It’s the small steps.

It’s also starting to click more and more and I remember what functions and methods to use in my projects, just keep coding!

Programming is hard - that’s why it pays well. But I believe that anyone with average intelligence that puts in time, can become a good programmer. But it can be a frustrating process and will probably take longer than you (we) hope.

3 Likes

Hi Kevin,
Sometimes I think that I can learn, but I wonder if I will be able to be a good programmer, spend many hours a day solving problems, some days I study a few hours and the mind gets tired.

Yeah, attention and focus are like a muscle, the more you use them, the stronger they get. But sometimes they will get sore along the way.

Programming is a different way of thinking, it takes time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.