Je cherche de l'aide pour mon projet radom quote

Je cherche de l'aide pour mon projet radom quote

Hello everyone, I need help with my project Radom quote,
I started the project yesterday on codepen I am completely lost.
if any has keywords or articles about the project I would be very thrilled.

sorry in advance if my horrible code I’m really new and I really want to learn so if some guide me

voici mon code jquery:

$(document).ready(function(){
Var quotes = [
  'Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life',
  'We all have two lives, the second begins when we realize we only have one',
  'Logic will get you from A to Z ; Imagination will get you everywhere',
  'Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving ',
  ' The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy',
  'What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters to what lies within us',
  ' The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall',
  'he best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart',
]

function newQuote(){
 var radomNumber = Math.floor(Math.radom() * (quotes.length));
  document.getElementById('quotedisplay').innerHtml = quotes[radomNumber];
  $("#newquote").click(function(){
    ("quotes").show();
  });
}
});

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, remember to precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Since you did not post your entire code (html, css, and JavaScript), then it is harder to give you advice. Please post a link to your code or post all of the code here in a reply. Please use 3 backticks (as shown above). You were putting 3 characters but they were not backticks.