Hey guys! please take a look at my “Join The First Order” survey form and tell what you think.
Welcome to the forums @kimwhy. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Remember, an
idmust be unique within the document
- User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the radio buttons / checkboxes
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Side note, placeholder text is meant to show the format the user is to use, it’s not to repeat the label.