jQuery Checkout Backend (Stripe, Braintree)

Good afternoon,

I would like some help working on this code, written in jQuery, that lets you select your preferred payment method and then uses that method. The main code is written in php, then the javascript is loaded with an external .js file, towards the bottom of the page. When the checkout button is submitted, omnipay is used to store data in the database and create customer information on each platform. Everything in php works, the javascript works, so-so, but has some bugs in it that need squashed.

I am looking for someone to attempt to help me in private message, I don’t really want to post my code in the forum publicly. I don’t know if anyone will be able to help me, just examining my javascript code, without seeing my entire php backend. I don’t want to bother anyone with a bunch of code review and error fixes but I’m not a javascript writer and I know my code is sloppy and needs to be cleaned up.

Anyways, if anyone would like to take on the challenge, I may be able to offer compensation if you so desire, if you are able to help me fix my javascript and help me understand why the errors are happening.

Thanks for letting me post on your forum.