JS and CSS Chrome and Firefox issues

WOW.

so im just clicking on the ‘errorContainer’ ? im a little bit confused. also im trying to add some padding to the ‘signUpHeader’ because I want a little space between the h1 and the hr but im not seeing it display in Chrome. But thats minor problems.

Im clicking on the div? :thinking:

Yep, you’re clicking on the div. To test that theory, you can open your inspector and right click on the element, there should be an option to delete it from the page. Try that and see what happens.

1 Like

First I have to find my inspector :sweat_smile: Ive been primarily using safari this entire time… :sweat_smile:

Havent even played with chrome.

ive learned my lesson :pensive:

Ha! Yep, your browser dev tools are pretty important to learn!

Usually you can open them up with F12, or by right clicking an element on the page and selecting “Inspect” or something like that.

I moved the margin of the container all the way down in the code and yeah, I can see its working now… This is really something. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the help

You can even edit the styles in real time. Man, you’re in for a treat.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong Ive been using the dev tools. Just only in safari because I preferred it as my main browser.

But now I see I need to use all of the major browsers . I know that different browsers offer different capabilities to some extent.

Haven’t done that yet…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.