JS DSA Certificate Final Project Pokemon Search

I have passed all test cases except : “When the #search-input element contains the value 94 and the #search-button element is clicked, you should add an img element with the id of sprite and the src set to the Pokémon’s front_default sprite to the page.”
My code works aboslutely fine. It adds an image element with the correct src and id.
I am able to pass all other tests and if you look closely at other test cases you’ll realise that the above case should also pass.
The test cases I passed:

1. When the #search-input element contains the value Pikachu and the #search-button element is clicked, you should add an img element with the id of sprite and the src set to the Pokémon’s front_default sprite to the page.

2. When the #search-input element contains the value Pikachu and the #search-button element is clicked, the #types element should contain a single inner element with the value ELECTRIC .

3. When the #search-input element contains the value 94 and the #search-button element is clicked, the values in the #pokemon-name , #pokemon-id , #weight , #height , #hp , #attack , #defense , #special-attack , and #special-defense elements should be GENGAR , #94 or 94 , Weight: 405 or 405 , Height: 15 or 15 , 60 , 65 , 60 , 130 , 75 , and 110 , respectively.

4. When the #search-input element contains the value 94 and the #search-button element is clicked, the #types element should contain a two inner element with the text values GHOST and POISON , respectively.

I checked everything and the image is loaded with correct id and src. Kindly help.

did you manage to solve it, im stuck