I’m finish my tribute page I will a aprecciate if anybody could gime me your point of view, if you liked or if you change a thing. Thanks.
Welcome to the forums @lcecilia8147. Your page looks okay but has some things you can revisit and correct;
- On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- I mention this because codepen provides the boilerplate for you and your’s is not correct. It’s missing elements and you have misplaced elements.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
- when using codepen and copying and pasting from there since it won’t have the initial declaration and title you can ignore the first three errors that it has about them missing.
- if you copy your code as it is now, you’ll see some of what I was saying about how your boilerplate is incorrect.
- More importantly, pay attention to the errors inside the
bodytags and correct them.
- Looks like some of the text was copy/pasted. Nothing wrong with that but remove the footnote numbers since there’s nothing linked to them and no reason to have them.
- Also, in some parts it looks, by the spacing you’ve injected, that you wanted to have three or four paragraphs. Why not make it three or four paragraphs instead of one long paragraph.