Jump link to form isn't working on Product Landing Page

Two out of three of my .nav-link buttons are working just fine, but no matter where in my form (or before, or after) I put my anchor I get the “When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.” error message. I have also tried wrapping my form in a div and putting the anchor between the opening div and the opening form but that didn’t work either. The jump links to my video and products haven’t given me any trouble so I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the form element? My pen is here:https://codepen.io/Uhhhhmanda/pen/gObdBXp.

see first line below the failing test for an hint of what’s wrong:

The .nav-link with href="#mailing-list" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page

also, you can’t use the name attribute on the a elements
and no, that’s not the way you use anchor tags, the ones you added where you want the links in the nav bar to link are not doing anything, you can remove all those anchor tags with a name attribute as they are not doing anything

Holy crap … I have no idea where I got the idea to do them that way. But that explains why two of them appeared to be working – two of them had the right IDs. Thank you!