Page looks good. Like the use of gradients to make things pop. I’d say maybe make the Jobs photo circle a little smaller. Doesn’t even fit on a 1080p screen so it’s weird the first thing you see is a partial part of that photo. Then maybe use different fonts for the information section. At least the date headings. Google Fonts are great. And lastly I’d recommend leaving the Full CodePen link so we can switch to code view and make sure that all looks clean. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a Mod point out typo’s in my code. Anyways, good job overall!
Thanks for the feedback…
I fixed the image issue. Can you have a look a that .
Is it okay now???
The image is still very big, like codecory said it doesn’t fit even on big screens. But the rest is pretty clean, I like it. Try different fonts for the text (just search Google Fonts) and maybe change the blue color of the links, it doesn’t fit very well in my opinion.
Welcome to the forums @gsatyamsingh2001. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click on the red button to see which test is failing and read the text for info to resolve the issue.
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “steve jobs” and “commencement speech” are not accessible