During the midday I was playing around with this project and finally here is what I got https://codepen.io/kent05/full/QWdqxON . I’ll try and finish the other project and then I’ll take in some cs50 then I’ll try improving those projects.
Your page looks good @kent05. Some things to revisit;
- Click the chevron in the upper left of both the HTML and CSS editors and utilize the format link. Makes reading code much easier.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address. (This is HTML5 so you’ll want to correct that)
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- line 17 (
<h1 id=title>) can you spot why this is incorrect?
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens and elements fall out
- It may help to add the following line to your universal selector to see how you have your elements set
border: solid 1px red;
Thank you for the suggestions. when I got some time in the next few weeks I’ll take those things into consideration.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.