During the midday I was playing around with this project and finally here is what I got https://codepen.io/kent05/full/QWdqxON . I’ll try and finish the other project and then I’ll take in some cs50 then I’ll try improving those projects.
Your page looks good @kent05. Some things to revisit;
- Click the chevron in the upper left of both the HTML and CSS editors and utilize the format link. Makes reading code much easier.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address. (This is HTML5 so you’ll want to correct that)
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- line 17 (
<h1 id=title>) can you spot why this is incorrect?
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens and elements fall out
- It may help to add the following line to your universal selector to see how you have your elements set
border: solid 1px red;