Just finished my weather application

Just finished my weather application
0.0 0

Tear this apart for me guys!

I would appreciate it if you could open it with a browser which Isn’t Chrome or Opera. I wasn’t aware that the Gelocation function wouldn’t work when running on Codepen using these two browsers.

Fixed it so it now does work in Chrome.

The functionality works and i like the design scheme!

• I just think the animation between Celsius and Fahrenheit is a bit peculiar as it moves from the bottom left corner.

• Also possibly vertically center the elements within the orange container

Other than that awesome job!

I like the color and the style! Though as @Jam3sQ the temperature animation is a bit off. Great job, though! Hope you can check mine too! Here’s the link

Also possibly vertically center the elements within the orange container

The design is meant to be responsive, and all the content of the orange box is text. Wouldn’t bootstrap’s text-center class make sure they’re all in line with one another? I’m not trying to be difficult, it just seems logica that they are in line with one another.

I just think the animation between Celsius and Fahrenheit is a bit peculiar as it moves from the bottom left corner.

I agree. Any idea how to fix it?

Very nice! I though about adding a clock to mine (to get different icons when it was night), but I just couldn’t be bothered! I also like that cheeky message you hid in there!

cracks me up, too! good thing you liked it! thank you!