Just got this one passed Tribut Page ! welcome any feedback

https://codepen.io/improgram/pen/dyYbxKr

Please give me feedback.

add style to Go to End of Page.

center the following text Coded by Isaac

add a better font for Find that interesting? Read more about him Racionais Oficial.

This is just my point of view.
I congratulate you on your work, keep learning.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @isaac.macedo. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are errors you need to fix
  • The color choices for your links are not good. That color does not show well with the dark background you chose.
1 Like

102/5000

I agree with your observations, adjustments made.

I’m really grateful for your answers.

Hi, Isaac. Nice work! I have some general design feedback. These are all just recommendations from my point of view, they are not rules. :slight_smile:

• The “Go to End of Page” link, UX-wise, is unnecessary. The page is not long, and it is generally more customary to add a “Return to Top” link at the end of a page anyways. Adding a “Go to End of Page” told me, as the user, that I could skip some of what was on the page, and we generally don’t want to send that message.
  • I recommend adding a header before the bullet points, e.g. “About Racionais Mc’s” or something, so the viewer knows what they’re about to read.
  • I recommend centering the text “Find that interesting? Read more about him Racionais Oficial.” on the page, because the bullet points are centered (as well as the title at the top of the page). As a viewer, it felt like a big jump to go from center-aligned text to left-aligned text right there. The page would flow more if this text were center-aligned.

Congrats on finishing this project and happy coding!

1 Like

I am very happy, excited and strengthened when receiving feedback, I changed my project and I am enjoying the results.

including w3c Validator OK

1 Like